· At reservation we ask you to transfer 30% of the total amount, within 2 weeks or by appointment. Only then your reservation is final.
· In case of cancellation up to 3 days before the date of arrival, no fee will be charged. (3 or more rooms, up to 7 days before arrival date )
· In case of cancellation afterwards or if you do not show up, 100% of the first night will be charged.
· Only written cancellations, by email to email@example.com, will be accepted.
· In case of force majeure, unforeseeable or irresistible events or events beyond the control of the manager, which prevent the performance of the service (in particular the provision of the reserved room to the customer), the manager will be released from his obligations without compensation and the customer is not entitled to any compensation or the repayment of the compensation already paid, but the manger will use one of the following options:
1. The manager will accommodate the customer in an accommodation of an equivalent category or offer a service of the same nature, subject to the customer's consent.
2. If the customer does not agree with the above option, the manager will give the customer a voucher worth the amount already paid. This voucher can serve as a credit for a future reservation. This voucher must be used within a period of 2 years.
· However, the manager commits himself to inform the customer by all possible means, in order to limit the possible damage.
· The manager is not responsible for any damage resulting from an event that he could not foresee (force majeure), despite the necessary precautions, due to the circumstances and their consequences. Nor is he liable for damage caused by a fault, even partial, on the part of the customer.